Medical Freedom; COVID-19; Re-Open Virginia
- HB 2160 In-person visitation; policies and procedures at certain facilities.
- HB 2276 COVID; immunization of children.
- HB 2280 Surgical & medical trtmt. of certain minors; parental consent, admission to mental health facility.
- HB 2293 Emergency Services and Disaster Law; emergency orders and regulations, limitations, civil penalty.
- HB 777 Emergency Services and Disaster Law; emergency orders and regulations, limitations, civil penalty.
- HB 783 Immunizations; authority of the Commissioner of Health, religious exception.
- HB 934 COVID-19; Employer-mandated vaccinations, required exemptions, civil penalties.
- HB 962 Vaccines; adverse events, reporting.
- HB 976 Prescriptions; unapproved use.
- HB 1036 School boards, local; requirement for students to wear masks or other face coverings.
- HB 2242 COVID-19 immunization; prohibition on requirement; discrimination prohibited.
- HB 2251 Emergency Services and Disaster Law; Commissioner of Health; emergency orders and regulations.
- HJ 573 COVID-19 vaccination; voluntary.
- Budget Amendments
- HB 5070 Public health emergency; immunizations.
- HB 5075 Emergency Services and Disaster Law; Commissioner of Health; emergency orders and regulations.
- HB 5082 Vaccines; requirements for inclusion on list of required vaccines.
- HJ 5002 Hydroxychloroquine; use for COVID-19 treatment.
- HJ 5008 COVID-19 pandemic; executive orders.
- Budget Amendments
Information about COVID-19 Treatment Protocols, Including Post-Vaccine:Wondering which COVID protocol to use for your particular situation? Visit http://flccc.net/protocols to learn more about prevention and treatment.
LaRock Letters to Governor regarding Vaccine Mandates:
- Press conference video: https://vimeo.com/427750075
- Press conference full photo gallery: https://zionsprings.smugmug.com/Business/n-f7HTP/Northam-Injunction/
- News Coverage: Richmond Times-Dispatch WATCH NOW: Democratic senator represents business owners suing Northam over COVID-19 restrictions
- First on WTOP: Lawsuits claim Northam’s COVID-19 orders unconstitutional
- Federal Lawsuit (TIGGES V. NORTHAM)
- Supreme Court of Virginia lawsuit (PARK V. NORTHAM)