Medical Freedom; COVID-19; Re-Open Virginia
- HB 2160 In-person visitation; policies and procedures at certain facilities.
- HB 2276 COVID; immunization of children.
- HB 2280 Surgical & medical trtmt. of certain minors; parental consent, admission to mental health facility.
- HB 2293 Emergency Services and Disaster Law; emergency orders and regulations, limitations, civil penalty.
- HB 777 Emergency Services and Disaster Law; emergency orders and regulations, limitations, civil penalty.
- HB 783 Immunizations; authority of the Commissioner of Health, religious exception.
- HB 934 COVID-19; Employer-mandated vaccinations, required exemptions, civil penalties.
- HB 962 Vaccines; adverse events, reporting.
- HB 976 Prescriptions; unapproved use.
- HB 1036 School boards, local; requirement for students to wear masks or other face coverings.
- HB 2242 COVID-19 immunization; prohibition on requirement; discrimination prohibited.
- HB 2251 Emergency Services and Disaster Law; Commissioner of Health; emergency orders and regulations.
- HJ 573 COVID-19 vaccination; voluntary.
- Budget Amendments
- HB 5070 Public health emergency; immunizations.
- HB 5075 Emergency Services and Disaster Law; Commissioner of Health; emergency orders and regulations.
- HB 5082 Vaccines; requirements for inclusion on list of required vaccines.
- HJ 5002 Hydroxychloroquine; use for COVID-19 treatment.
- HJ 5008 COVID-19 pandemic; executive orders.
- Budget Amendments
Information about COVID-19 Treatment Protocols, Including Post-Vaccine:Wondering which COVID protocol to use for your particular situation? Visit http://flccc.net/protocols to learn more about prevention and treatment.
LaRock Letters to Governor regarding Vaccine Mandates:
August 8, 2021 Del. LaRock to Gov. Northam re.executive branch vaccine mandate
September 9, 2021 LaRock to Governor Northam re. vaccine mandates
Higher Education Vaccine Mandates
My Loudoun Times-Mirror Op-ed on the Need to Reopen
Bipartisan Letter from Western Loudoun Supervisors urging the Governor to ReOpen Loudoun
Friday, 10am Re-Open Loudoun Rallies at Loudoun County Government Center
More on my efforts to allow places of worship to reopen
LaRock Helps Constituent Sue to End Governor Northam's Shutdown Orders
- Press conference video: https://vimeo.com/427750075
- Press conference full photo gallery: https://zionsprings.smugmug.com/Business/n-f7HTP/Northam-Injunction/
- News Coverage: Richmond Times-Dispatch WATCH NOW: Democratic senator represents business owners suing Northam over COVID-19 restrictions
- First on WTOP: Lawsuits claim Northam’s COVID-19 orders unconstitutional
- Federal Lawsuit (TIGGES V. NORTHAM)
- Supreme Court of Virginia lawsuit (PARK V. NORTHAM)
LaRock and 22 other legislators send letter to Board of Health
July 30 LaRock letter and FOIA request to Commissioner of Health re. Hydroxychloroquine, (HCQ)